Presented by United Healthcare Community Plan:
Learn strategies from leaders and clinicians at the forefront of value-based payment in pediatrics.
Join pediatricians, family practice physicians, and behavioral health providers to integrate care and improve outcomes. This daylong forum features local and national speakers to help you achieve the best outcomes for kids, with a strong emphasis on behavioral health and social determinants of health. You’ll learn:
- What you can do in your practice today to financially succeed in the future.
- How you can positively address families’ social needs and ACES.
- How to access mental health care for your patients.
- How the future of behavioral health integration in Washington State will impact pediatrics.
- Proven techniques to support children with chronic needs in your practice.
- How to bill for mental health providers in primary care.
Pediatric Population Health Forum Agenda
The conference will offer continuing education credits for a variety of healthcare professionals.
Hotel accommodations can be booked at the Radisson at SeaTac at our group rate of $99 per night using this link if you book by October 25th.
Our sincere thanks to our supporting partners: Amerigroup, Coordinated Care, Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, Molina Healthcare, and Seattle Children’s.